Original Film Title: Los Aspirantes -The Applicants
Director’s Name: María Yolanda Brown Melián, Kevin Ramos Fernández
Writer’s Name: María Yolanda Brown Melián
Producer: María Yolanda Brown Melián
Country of Origin: Spain
Country of Filming: Spain
Runtime: 14 minutes 59 seconds
It is a hilarious comedy set in an office called Holliwood where everything turns into a desaster. Every single person in the office is tempted into getting a better job and they compete with the applicants for that purpose. Most of the situations a really surrealistic and funny so you never know what is going to happen.The more jobs offered, more situations to laugh at. Who needs the job?.
Original Film Title: Unknown Entry Event
Director’s Name: Roman Villevoye
Country of Origin: Netherlands
Country of Filming: Netherlands
Runtime: 5 minutes 59 seconds
Uknown Enrty Event is a fashion film for designer Maarten van Mulken it’s about a woman finding a unknown entry event in her logbook and sets out to join her friends to express themselves and their freedom one last time.
Original Film Title: Ellida
Director’s Name: Leon Mitchell
Writer’s Name: Birgit Syran Myaard
Producer: Katrina Syran
Country of Origin: United States
Country of Filming: Norway
Runtime: 1 hour 25 minutes 16 seconds
Based upon Henrik Ibsen’s famous play, The Lady From The Sea. It’s set in a timeless period shot south of Norway where Munch painted his masterpiece The Sun. We follow the journey of Ellida’s world of loss, love and passion, heightened with the compositions of Grammy winner Mark Thomas and cinematography of Bafta-nominated Ian James Gray.
Original Film Title: réBIRTH
Director’s Name: Tope Alake
Writer’s Name: Sharafadeen Olabode
Producer: Akinbayo Morakinyo
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Country of Filming: Nigeria
Language: English, Other
Runtime: 1 hour 55 minutes 11 seconds
Life is an endless circle. Being born for a second time in a new body. A resented man named Bolingo comes back to life to settle scores that happened centuries before.
The movie is 40% English, the remaining 60% is mixture of Hausa & Yoruba (which are part of core Nigerian languages) used in frequent manner but the movie is fully subtitled in English.
Original Film Title: The future of living in nature
Director’s Name: Naoyuki Noda
Writer’s Name: Kazuki Ohtsubo
Producer: Naoyuki Noda
Country of Origin: Japan
Country of Filming: Japan
Runtime: 1 hour 29 minutes 24 seconds
A relationship with nature that was originally taken for granted in a busy city life.
The “mountainous area” where even humans live as a part of nature has a lot of hardships, so it is a divine scene.
It is also a very attractive place, blessed with abundant fruits.
Wider appeal of “mountainous areas” that are in danger of survival, especially in rural areas
I want you to know! It is a movie made with such a feeling.
Original Film Title: Sign
Director’s Name: Nika Verdzadze
Writer’s Name: Nika Verdzadze
Producer: Nika Verdzadze
Country of Origin: Georgia
Country of Filming: Georgia
Runtime: 22 minutes 33 seconds
In order to avoid meeting an unwanted guest, Zaza goes out of the house to idle away time
Original Film Title: La Mision Encantada
Director’s Name: Marta Torres
Writer’s Name: Marta Torres
Producer: Marta Torres
Country of Origin: Brazil
Country of Filming: Bolivia, Plurinational State of, Chile, Peru
Language: Portuguese, Spanish
Runtime: 11 minutes 45 seconds
With the water almost running out and the fridge empty, Farofeira receives an enchanted mission and embarks on an adventure made of dream, nightmare, prophecy, fiction, and reality through the paths and ancestral knowledge of the South American peoples.
Original Film Title: Nightline
Director’s Name: Robert Sedlacek
Writer’s Name: Robert Sedlacek
Producer: Jiri Tucek
Country of Origin: Czech Republic
Country of Filming: Czech Republic
Runtime: 1 hour 34 minutes
A bittersweet tale around a live interview radio broadcast that changes the lives of several innocent people. After lying low in the USA for almost 20 years Radek makes a surprise visit to his home city of Prague. Tech savvy he manages to avoid revealing all forms of his identity and location to tell his story on a late night radio phone-in show hosted by ambitious young journalist Eva. Eva bends over backwards to accommodate him and becomes embroiled in his mission to track down a young mother called Eliska. Eva has no idea that she herself is part of his plot from an event two decades ago. Czech law gives a 20 year time limit for all crime, including murder. Detectives on the late shift hear the interview and start to build a case but they only have a few hours left before the crime is deemed unpunishable. A fierce struggle for time and justice begins.